Things I Can Do
As a certified project management consultant with 13 years of planning and implementation experience,
I developed solid expertise in the areas of project management, total quality assurance, staff recruitment,
training, customer service, exceptional organizational and communication skills.
The teams that I lead was able to deliver several successful projects with efficiency, highly standardized deliverables,
operations, processes, risks and technical issues, among others.
My proactive leadership and liaison between executive, business and technical actors, let's me focus on unified
communications with political savvy and tact. This also helps me engage in crucial conversations with the client using a consultative approach.
As a senior consultant, I also constantly provide guidance for oversight, and utilizing pro-active approaches in managing client’s expectations.
I also hold dual citizenships from Turkey and the United States. Bilingual (Turkish and English).
- Build and Lead global technical teams (US, Costa Rica, India, France, Turkey)
- Manage projects from initial interviews to completion
- Ensure project success via continuous control (SDLC/Waterfall,Agile/SCRUM)
- Create project documents; use cases, traceability matrices, business flows, etc.
- Gather requirements by interviews, Kaizen events, etc.
- Translate Functional requirements into Technical reqs.
- Drink much coffee